Dr. Kimberly Huey is an upbeat, energetic, and lively therapist. She believes in creating relationships with all patients and especially providing her patients with education and knowledge to understand their impairments, rehab progression, and recovery for long-term health. She knows that when patients can visualize and understand how their bodies work, they will reach their goals for rehab and beyond.
Dr. Kim specializes in working with active individuals, high school/collegiate athletes and amateur pro athletes ranging from individual/group sports to combat/contact sports. She has an in-depth knowledge of exercise science and movement biomechanics and she uses functional movement techniques to break down complex movements into fundamental ones, thereby laying the foundation on which performance and skills are built.
Dr. Kim is also co-owner of ESPT and Director of Physical Therapy. She has a strong passion for creating a welcoming & positive rehab environment, mentoring undergrad and graduate PT students, and building a strong organizational culture.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of the Pacific
- B.S. Kinesiology from California State University, East Bay
- Prospective Orthopedic Clinical Specialist
- Functional Movement and Performance Kinesiotape certified practitioner by Rocktape
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization practitioner w/ Graston Technique
- Functional Movement Screen Specialist
Professional Interests and Techniques: Sport-specific training for dance, gymnastics, tennis, badminton, mixed martial arts, powerlifting, strength and conditioning, functional movement training, neuromuscular re-education, instrument soft tissue mobilization, myofascial release, Ironman Medical Volunteers
Dr. Hung Le believes in creating a relationship with his patients that is centered on integrity, mutual trust and respect, communication, and fun treatment style. He believes that patients should be educated on every aspect of treatment to understand the process of rehabilitation and the benefit that it provides them.
Dr. Le has a background in playing varsity tennis and basketball in high school and from his injuries playing sports, he developed an interest and passion to pursue PT from his visits to the sports medicine center. From his personal rehabilitation, he admired the characteristics and skillset of his physical therapists which helped him appreciate the rehab journey to return to sports performance.
Dr. Le has worked in a variety of settings including a skilled nursing facility, sports performance center, and an advanced manual therapy institute, which has refined his experiences and abilities to work with people across all ages and activity levels. His patients can expect to receive a comprehensive examination to identify the source of pain and an individualized plan of care tailored uniquely to his patient’s goals and activity level.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of St. Augustine
- B.S. Kinesiology from Sacramento State
- Certified Myofascial Manipulation
- Advance Evaluation and Manipulation of Pelvic, Lumbar and Thoracic Spine
- Advance Evaluation and Manipulation of Craniofascial region, Cervical, and Upper Thoracic Spine
- Functional Analysis and Management of the Lumbo-Pelvic-Hip Complex
Professional Interests and Techniques: Maitland joint mobilization, myofascial manipulation, functional movement screen, sport specific training for basketball, gymnastics, tennis
Languages: English, Vietnamese (conversational)