Dr. Kimberly Huey
Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist in Physical Therapy
Managing Director of Elite Sports Physical Therapy
Dr. Kimberly Huey has been the Director of Elite Sports Physical Therapy since 2017 and a staff physical therapist since 2015. She is an upbeat, energetic, and lively individual with strong values in having a learning/collaborative work culture and hosting friendly/excellent customer service.
In 2019, she was awarded the title of Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist. Dr. Kim specializes in working with active individuals, high school/collegiate athletes and amateur pro athletes ranging from individual/group sports to combat/contact sports and powerlifting. She believes in creating relationships with all patients and especially providing her patients with education and knowledge to understand their impairments, rehab progression, and recovery for long-term health.
Additionally, Dr. Kim has a large passion for mentoring Physical Therapy students throughout all levels of their clinical internships. She has been a Clinical Instructor and mentor to over 50 students throughout her career!
- Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist, 2019
- California Board License, License no: 42306
- Member of American Physical Therapy Association, since 2014
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider CPR certified
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of the Pacific, 2014
- S. Kinesiology, California State University of the East Bay, 2011
- Rocktape Kinesiotaping Certified
- Certified Graston Therapy Technique Provider
Contact Kimberly at Kim.firstname.lastname@example.org.