Elite Sports Physical Therapy is proud to be a learning facility with a work culture promoting active learning, professional growth, passion and clinical excellence. The mission of our mentorship is to inspire and educate the next generation of future health care providers and provide a great foundation to a career in rehabilitative medicine.
As an ESPT intern, professional development and growth is a high priority with many additional learning experiences to enhance clinical and professional experience. We provide excellent resources, promote active learning, and provide hands-on experiences. Additionally, our interns are taught the art of providing excellent customer service and creating interpersonal relationships with patients in order to boost patient connection and satisfaction.
Interns also have the opportunity to engage with Doctorate level Physical Therapy Students who are completing their intermediate and terminal clinical internships at ESPT. We regularly hosts DPT students throughout the year from schools such as Samuel Merritt, UCSF, UOP, Chapman, Fresno State, and St. Augustine. ESPT also has contracts with University of Southern California, Columbia University, Duke University, University of Washington, Emory University, and Baylor University.
- At least 18 years of age
- Interested to pursue a career in the medical field especially physical therapy, occupational therapy, athletic training, or chiropractic
- Can commit about 50-100 hours/6 months of time
- Has taken high school or college level anatomy
Applications for Spring internship are now being accepted.
- Spring Internship dates are January 24 – June 3, 2022.
- Limited spots available – anticipate 3-4 openings only.
- Will require submission of your resume and cover letter to be considered.