Initiating early gait training and return-to-run program with the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill
AlterG® develops trusted, leading-edge rehab and training equipment using NASA Differential Air Pressure technology. The Anti-Gravity Treadmill™ technology empowers people to move in new ways and without pain – to recover mobility, improve wellness, and enhance physical performance.
If you’ve forgotten what it’s like to walk or run without pain or the fear of falling, an AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill™ system will help you experience a level of freedom you may not have thought possible. Whether you want to get back to life as quickly as possible after orthopedic injury or surgery, or you want to gain strength and endurance while managing a neurological condition, chronic disease, or obesity – AlterG® can give you new power to achieve your goals.
Elevate your recovery and quality of life with AlterG®:
- Provides gentle unweighting from 100% to as low as 20% of body weight in precise 1% increments for low-impact, pain-free movement.
- Innovative technology supports normal walking and running biomechanics – unlike conventional alternatives such as hydrotherapy and harness systems.
- Real-time gait data and live video monitoring help you with immediate visual feedback to improve your experience and results.
- Fall-safe environment gives you the confidence to move like never before.
- Encourages range of motion, shown to improve outcomes.
- Walk, run, and perform exercises that help you recover, maintain, and enhance your balance, strength, and mobility.